The good skin salad.
This salad is the ultimate gut friendly meal dinner or lunch. By adding good bacteria to your diet you are able to not only feel better but also look better.
This is the yummiest, you'll want to eat this every day for gorgeous skin.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Makes: 4 servings.
Two large slices of tofu
Half a zucchini chopped
One fresh corn (cob removed)
1/4 cup quinoa
1/2 cup Spring onion
Half a tomato chopped
Half a cucumber chopped
Big pinch of coriander leaves
A handful of freshly picked lettuce
1/2 cup Sauerkraut
- Fry the tofu, zucchini and corn in a small dash of coconut oil.
- Cook the quinoa in boiling water for 8 minutes and cool with water whilst straining it
- Meanwhile combine all the other ingredients in a bowl.
- Add cooled quinoa and warm corn and zucchini.
- Then mix in the Sauerkraut
- Top with tofu after serving
- Sprinkle with lemon and Herbamare.
Store in the refrigerator and eat within 2 days of making it.